BankTech Asia is back once again and bigger than before! After a successful 2016 of launching our inaugural conference at Jakarta and Manila, Asia’s favourite banking technology and fintech event will be arriving at the shore of Sri Lanka.
2016 was an exciting year for the banking technology and fintech industry with regulators and incumbents from the region each responding with their own strategy to fintech and other disruptions. In 2017 we anticipate that the need to innovate and compete to be even more urgent in order to remain relevant in this ever-changing landscape.
Sri Lanka, being part of the global economy is not immune to this trend. BankTech Asia Sri Lanka Series intends to equip the bankers with the know-how to navigate this new landscape. This conference will explore technologies and strategies to strengthen the bank’s market position while looking at the possibility of collaboration with emerging fintech players.
Why You Should Attend
- Insightful knowledge sharing from the region’s top experts
- Build relationship and reconnect with fellow banking technology/fintech enthusiasts
- Future proof your bank, keep abreast with latest trends & technology
- Disruption and fintech
- Digital banking strategies
- Serving the unbanked & underbanked
- Payments landscape & strategies
- Combating fraud