Helps organizations effectively secure and protect computer networks through education.
Limits the incident of costly cyber attacks, reducing customer churn as a result of data loss.
Saves money by allowing organizations to utilize their networking staff to help defend information systems (vs. hiring external candidates or third-party providers).
Allows organizations to strengthen their cyber defenses without the need for additional investment in infrastructure.
- Recommended at least 2 years of experience in computer network security technology or a related field.
- Recognize information security vulnerabilities and threats in the context of risk management.
- Operate at a foundational level some of the common operating systems for computing environments.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in computing environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, basic authentication and authorization, resource permissions, and anti-malware mechanisms.
- Operate at a foundational level some of common concepts for network environments, such as routing and switching.
- Foundational knowledge of the concepts and operational framework of common assurance safeguards in network environments. Safeguards include, but are not limited to, firewalls, intrusion prevention systems, and VPNs (virtual private networks). You can obtain this level of skills and knowledge by taking the following courses or by passing the relevant exams: CompTIA A+ CompTIA Network+ CompTIA Security+.
SOME OF OUR PAST PARTICIPATING COMPANIES & SUCCESSFUL CERTIFIED CFR OFFICERS
SHELL, HEWLETT-PACKARD, SINGTEL, MAXIS, IBM, PHARMANIAGA BHD, PETRONAS ICT, DHL, CIMB, HITACHI, TNB, ZURICH INSURANCE, T-SYSTEMS, PANTAI HOSPITAL, CSC, DELL, STAR PUBLICATION, MESINIAGA, EXXONMOBIL, KEBABANGAN PETROLEUM OPERATING COMPANY SDN BHD (KPOC)
WHAT OUR PAST CERTIFIED OFFICER SAY
With the ever changing demand in IT nowadays, staying abreast from others in terms of quality education and reliable network connections will be the key success criteria for any professional.IT Risk Analyst, DHL Information Services (Asia Pacific)
Congratulation to the pioneer batch to be the first to graduate with the title "Certified CyberSec First Responder: Threat Detection & Response".Senior System Engineer, CIMB Bank Berhad